Date: 26 October 2017
Venue: Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore
Room Name: Melati Room, Level 4
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Addressing Carbon Management Regulatory Changes and Energy Efficiency Solutions
Carbon emissions regulations are tightening as stakeholders want more transparency on sustainability from companies. How will the C&I market meet these demands? What are the technology solutions at their disposal? Will a renewable energy deficient country be able to meet these ambitious targets? As disruptive technologies are being tested and rolled out, will they be able to be integrated fast enough?
Innovations in Energy Services is a unique event designed to help address Singapore’s carbon management regulatory changes and showcase innovations in energy efficiency solutions.
The audience includes 300 participants from across the value-chain:
- Regulators and Government Agencies;
- Utilities and Retailers;
- Building Operators and Developers;
- Commercial & Industrial Customers;
- Technology Partners, ESCOs, and Financing Organizations;
- NGOs, Academic and Research Institutes, Consultancies, and Specialized Media;
- Building a sustainable energy landscape for Singapore
- Understanding the energy efficiency opportunity in the energy revolution
- Achieving sustainable goals with carbon reduction
- Repositioning the utility business model for a competitive customer environment
- Creating customer centricity at the grid edge
- Smart Buildings technology adoptions and energy sustainability initiatives
- Innovation in efficiency for energy intensive industries
- Contributions from RE100 companies and The Climate Group - The journey towards 100% renewables
Why attend Innovations in Energy Services?
Innovations in Energy Services provides a platform for utilities and retailers to connect with their customers around the topics of energy efficiency and sustainability.
It’s a unique opportunity for:
- Utilities and retailers: to hold informal discussions around your clients’ strategic objectives;
- Large energy users: to learn about the latest technologies to create and maximize value from your asset parks and production facilities;
- Technology partners: to showcase your latest advances and find out about your clients’ needs.
Registration is now closed - fully booked!
For more information about Innovations in Energy Services contact: